Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB
Southern Utah University is ...
NCAA Division I-AA
Big Sky Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.61 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.62 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.62 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities300Graduates
- Elementary Education65Graduates
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching58Graduates
- Police and Criminal Science41Graduates
- Hospitality and Tourism Management30Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 36 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.87 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.127 responses
After Southern Utah University
- Very Good608
I currently attend SUU and have loved the last couple years attending here. The class sizes are perfect, and it's so easy to have a relationship with your professor and academic advisor. There's so much one on one and great help whenever you need it. There are so many resources and you are taught the best way to use them. Great preparation for grad school!
- 1 day ago
I loved going to Southern Utah University for the year that I was there. I loved all of my teachers. All of my Professors were enthusiastic and hard-working, to ensure that my fellow classmates and I would get the best education possible. The course load was reasonable, perhaps not quite as hard as it could be. The campus was clean, and taken care of. The other students there were respectful and clean as well. I thought that the library was a very efficient tool for studying as well, to myself and to other students that I would see studying beside me. My professors were open-minded, and taught myself and others to be open-minded and to think critically. Sadly, SUU didn't have the major that I was interested in at the time, and so I decided to transfer to a different University to further my education.
- Niche User
- 18 days ago
This college is amazing. Lot of things to do, lot of majors to explore. Lot of friends to meet. The teachers do care about your success, and there are many places to study, to eat, and to hang and relax.
- 18 days ago