Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodA+
- Student LifeA-
Southern New Hampshire University is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
Northeast 10 Conference
Southern New Hampshire University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Data not available
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.258 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.257 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.257 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management914Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities595Graduates
- Computer and Information Studies235Graduates
- Creative Writing182Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Corrections147Graduates
- Corporate Communications128Graduates
- Human Services90Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 173 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.215 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.276 responses
After Southern New Hampshire University
- Very Good682
Southern New Hampshire University is an amazing school and would not change a thing about it. The staff there are amazing as well as the support teams. I would never change the way they run things at their school
- 3 days ago
They keep students involved, no football however other sports are very active. It is not a big party school, the students here are here to make a difference in the future and be dedicated to their learning experience.
- 5 days ago
I live overseas due to the military so getting back in school has been rough with the time change and just pure communication differences. Southern New Hampshire university has made it very easy to get back into school. Yes the process is taking longer than I expected but I don't believe it on thier end. But my counselor Emily is amazing and is always trying to help in any way she can! So far my experience with them has been enjoyable lets just continue to hope for the best!
- 5 days ago