Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB-
Siena Heights University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NAIA Division II
Mid-States Football Association
Siena Heights University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.27 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.27 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies93Graduates
- Business Administration and Management91Graduates
- Community Organization and Advocacy74Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities67Graduates
- Radiologic Technician61Graduates
- Corporate Communications39Graduates
- Sign Language35Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.29 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.39 responses
After Siena Heights University
- Very Good148
Siena Heights University has the away-from-home feeling while also staying small enough to not overwhelm anyone It is a very beautiful campus with religious aspects but does not pressure people to join in those beliefs. The athletic facilities are impressive as well.
- Niche User
- 1 month ago
Siena Heights University is extremely diverse. Everyone is friendly and inviting. The staff and RA's encourage you to participate in various clubs and sports. I am honored to call myself a Saint!
- College Junior
- 2 months ago
Visiting Siena Heights University, they made me feel welcomed. That made it clear that teacher are there for student needs and that they are able whenever we need help.
- College Freshman
- 3 months ago