Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB
Seattle Pacific University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division II (without football)
Great Northwest Athletic Conference
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.38 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.38 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.38 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 28 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.40 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.82 responses
After Seattle Pacific University
- Very Good331
If you're looking for a University that has a mix of the Christian life with the local life, then SPU is it. There's a lot of local places to visit since it's located in the Seattle area, and the campus is very nice for a small University. The diversity of the school is not as unique, but the people are friendly nonetheless. If you like climbing up hills, this would also be a suitable place. The athletics that are available are very limited, as most are introduced as recreational activities, but students make the most of it.
- 17 days ago
Professors are both humble and helpful in learning
- College Junior
- 2 months ago
Since my school is pretty small, private, and relatively religious, it's not a diverse or super rigorous academic community. While there are academic challenges and our programs are great given our resources, we're still a small school and our students come from a pretty well established middle-class conservative and evangelical niche.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago