Facts & Statistics
Benson Memorial Center, West Wing
Hours are Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Other Career Services
- Career counseling
- Career self-assessments
- Graduate school advising
- Help finding internships/jobs
- Major and career exploration
- Student employment
Best Student Jobs On Campus
- Desk receptionist
- Student ambassador
- Tutor at the Drahmann Center or the HUB Writing Center
- Front desk at Malley Fitness and Recreation Center
- Intramural referee
- CF (community facilitator, same as an RA)
Worst Student Jobs On Campus
- Any job with Bon Appétit (catering service on campus)
- Library information desk
- Media Services
- Benson Memorial Center information desk
Best Places to Work Off Campus
- Westfield Valley Fair Mall
Advice on Finding a Job/Internship
- SCU's proximity to top Silicon Valley companies like Apple, Google, and Yahoo offers students a wealth of job and internship opportunities. Because many of these companies openly recruit Santa Clara students, be sure to attend the Career Center's networking and career fairs if you're interested in working for them.
- Start early. Establishing a BroncoLink account with the Career Center as soon as possible gives you access to tons of jobs and internships both on and off campus, as well as online career guides and employer information. The more frequently you check, the better chance you have at snagging the best jobs and internships with popular companies like Apple or Google.
- The Career Center also offers casual drop-in appointments for resume reviews and career counseling, which help in preparing for the job search. But again, take advantage of this resource early so that you don't spend your senior year panicking about ending up starving and homeless while your friends are interviewing for fun and exciting jobs.
Firms That Most Frequently Hire Grads
Grads Entering Job Market
Within six months: 58%