Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB-
Saint Martin's University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Great Northwest Athletic Conference
Saint Martin's University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.24 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management99Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering42Graduates
- Elementary Education36Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies28Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services18Graduates
- Political Science and Government15Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.19 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.35 responses
After Saint Martin's University
- Very Good135
I love the atmosphere it is very calming and friendly, the staff is absolutely amazing and has time do get to know every student instead of only know you by name or word association, it is an open campus but closed at the same time, as in it is open to all but closed off from the world where you cannot hear the cars passing by but instead see deer roaming the school grounds. There is many places you can go to relax or go to hang out with your friends. I would not change anything about this school except for the price, the price is high but this is a private university so it is about average for any other private university.
- 14 days ago
The professors are always helpful and the students are so friendly and including.
- Recent Alumnus
- 2 months ago
My only problem attending this school has been advising. Their advising processes are atrocious and that has been a struggle. Besides that, it is a wonderful community and support system.
- Recent Alumnus
- 3 months ago