Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeA-
Saint Louis University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division I-AAA
Atlantic 10 Conference
Saint Louis University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.122 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.127 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.126 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management453Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science120Graduates
- Political Science and Government62Graduates
- Foundations of Education55Graduates
- Health Care Management54Graduates
- Occupational Therapy46Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 73 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.160 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.173 responses
After Saint Louis University
- Very Good751
Saint Louis University is centered around exceptional values such as diversity and acceptance. Unfortunately I will be a senior at the university this upcoming semester. This is unfortunate because attending SLU has shaped me into the strong, open-minded and independent person I am today and will continue to be in the future. Reasons to love SLU: even as a freshman student, you will feel welcomed; all races and religions are accepted, by both the university and all of its members; the campus is located in a hotspot location in St. Louis; the campus is not only safe but also beautiful and the people who take care of it will take care of you; everyone cares for each other and make it known that SLU is more of a family than a college. Saint Louis University will always be a part of me and I will carry the knowledge I was able to obtain over the four years with me everywhere I go in life.
- 1 month ago
I honestly love it here! Everyone at the school is more than welcoming and the environment in general at SLU is great. It honestly wasn't even my first choice school, but now that I am here, I couldn't see myself anywhere else.
- College Freshman
- 2 months ago
This school is very service-oriented, and a lot about understanding oneself. It isn't just about taking classes and getting a degree, it's more of a journey that matters at SLU.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago