Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeA
Saint Louis University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division I-AAA
Atlantic 10 Conference
Saint Louis University Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.83 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.87 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.86 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management453Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science120Graduates
- Political Science and Government62Graduates
- Foundations of Education55Graduates
- Health Care Management54Graduates
- Occupational Therapy46Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 36 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.121 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.137 responses
After Saint Louis University
- Very Good749
Saint Louis University is centered around exceptional values such as diversity and acceptance. Unfortunately I will be a senior at the university this upcoming semester. This is unfortunate because attending SLU has shaped me into the strong, open-minded and independent person I am today and will continue to be in the future. Reasons to love SLU: even as a freshman student, you will feel welcomed; all races and religions are accepted, by both the university and all of its members; the campus is located in a hotspot location in St. Louis; the campus is not only safe but also beautiful and the people who take care of it will take care of you; everyone cares for each other and make it known that SLU is more of a family than a college. Saint Louis University will always be a part of me and I will carry the knowledge I was able to obtain over the four years with me everywhere I go in life.
- 16 days ago
I like that the school is good about financial aid
- College Freshman
- 2 months ago
Saint Louis University is very welcoming. Every student and professor there welcomes new people with open arms. Every person at SLU loves where they live and where they work, so it makes for an overall good experience. If I had the chance to choose another school I would not, because this school really cares about who you are as a person and what you plan to do after college with your degree. The people here want to see the best person you can be, and every professor helps you and motivates you in any way they can.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago