Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB
Saint Leo University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Sunshine State Conference
Saint Leo University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Data not available
Data not available
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.125 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.126 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.125 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities637Graduates
- Business Administration and Management631Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies414Graduates
- Computer and Information Studies205Graduates
- Homeland Security160Graduates
- Health Care Management148Graduates
- Human Resources Management99Graduates
- Elementary Education89Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 73 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.127 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.154 responses
After Saint Leo University
- Very Good521
What I loved was how friendly and generous everyone is at Saint Leo. They really open their arms too you and help you through this wonderful experience. Everyone at Saint Leo has open minds and take the time out to get to know one another through events.
- 5 days ago
I love how the class sizes are small, about the same size as a high school class room. A lot of the faculty and staff are very helpful. The professors here are not just there to get paid, they are actually invested in helping you learn what you need to know for your future career. Campus is beautiful and not too big or spread out. The dorms are decent. I do not like how the dinning hall is only open certain hours of the day and that tuition keeps going up. I personally think the dorms and meal plan are way over priced. The way I look at it is I'm here to get an education though and that's what matters the most.
- 7 days ago
I have absolutely loved the experience so far being here, I'm in my sophomore year right now. The only thing I would change is to build more apartments.
- 10 days ago