Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodC-
- Student LifeC+
Saint Augustine's University is ...
Private not-for-profit, HBCU, Episcopal
NCAA Division II (with football)
Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association
Saint Augustine's University Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration25Graduates
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies15Graduates
- Business Administration and Management13Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities13Graduates
- Non-Profit and Public Management13Graduates
- Computer and Information Studies12Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management11Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.17 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.19 responses
After Saint Augustine's University
- Very Good78
My school was able to give me the tools I needed for my career, both academically, practically and emotionally, to deal with the obstacle that I will face as time comes by once I begin my journey to the next level.
- College Senior
- 2 months ago
It is a goog school, however, jsome professors do not take the necessary time to help you fully understand. Enrollment is down due to financial aid and the university administration is more concerned about keeping the doors open. Not a lot of opportunity for internships either.
- College Junior
- 7 months ago
The reason why I gave my school an okay rating is because it could be better. There's nothing to really do on the campus itself. There's no type of fun activities to do at times and most of the time I sit in my dorm room doing nothing, or either I go to my friends room and just talk until one of us gets tired.
- College Freshman
- 7 months ago