Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC+
Saint Augustine's University is ...
Private not-for-profit, HBCU, Episcopal
NCAA Division II (with football)
Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association
Saint Augustine's University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.21 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.21 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration25Graduates
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies15Graduates
- Business Administration and Management13Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities13Graduates
- Non-Profit and Public Management13Graduates
- Computer and Information Studies12Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management11Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.20 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.21 responses
After Saint Augustine's University
- Very Good79
It is a goog school, however, jsome professors do not take the necessary time to help you fully understand. Enrollment is down due to financial aid and the university administration is more concerned about keeping the doors open. Not a lot of opportunity for internships either.
- College Junior
- 9 months ago
This university will sell you dreams. I got accepted into a lot of schools but I chose this one because when I visited it seemed so family oriented. once I got here I still loved the school until things got real. Security DO NOT CARE if you're hurt or in danger. they allow students who don't care about their education to run the campus. Administration seems to be "scared" of students. The cafe is horrible and the lunch staff is rude. I will say it is a lot of freedom and I like having my own bathroom but it's not worth it....
- 2 months ago
Honestly, it is all about networking. We have a lot of involved alumni who want to see us grow. You have to reach out. It is not about what you know, but who you know some times. I haven't had any trouble. It could be better. The school doesn't have the best reputation, but that doesn't mean we can't make it better. Believe me when a Falcon is persistent and finally gets a job or internship we always do our thing!
- College Senior
- July 31 2014