Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC+
Saint Augustine's University is ...
Private not-for-profit, HBCU, Episcopal
NCAA Division II (with football)
Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association
Saint Augustine's University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.21 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.21 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration25Graduates
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies15Graduates
- Business Administration and Management13Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities13Graduates
- Non-Profit and Public Management13Graduates
- Computer and Information Studies12Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management11Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.20 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.21 responses
After Saint Augustine's University
- Very Good79
This university will sell you dreams. I got accepted into a lot of schools but I chose this one because when I visited it seemed so family oriented. once I got here I still loved the school until things got real. Security DO NOT CARE if you're hurt or in danger. they allow students who don't care about their education to run the campus. Administration seems to be "scared" of students. The cafe is horrible and the lunch staff is rude. I will say it is a lot of freedom and I like having my own bathroom but it's not worth it....
- 3 days ago
I like that the teachers are very helpful when i need help with assignments and the school is made from friendly people and maybe the school could have better food
- 11 days ago
I love the small environment and how you are able to get one on one help with you're professors. I tend to agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their class.
- 19 days ago