Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC+
Saint Augustine's University is ...
Private not-for-profit, HBCU, Episcopal
NCAA Division II (with football)
Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association
Saint Augustine's University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.21 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.21 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration25Graduates
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies15Graduates
- Business Administration and Management13Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities13Graduates
- Non-Profit and Public Management13Graduates
- Computer and Information Studies12Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management11Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.20 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.21 responses
After Saint Augustine's University
- Very Good79
My school's co-op program has provided me with work experience that is much more impressive than any other college grads I know. Right now, while you are looking at schools, you may think that a fifth year or spending some of your summer at school is weird, but trust me, I would not change anything in my program! Plus, being in North Carolina allows hands-on learning at museums, planetariums, and other cultural attractions.
- College Senior
- Aug 15 2012
Honestly, it is all about networking. We have a lot of involved alumni who want to see us grow. You have to reach out. It is not about what you know, but who you know some times. I haven't had any trouble. It could be better. The school doesn't have the best reputation, but that doesn't mean we can't make it better. Believe me when a Falcon is persistent and finally gets a job or internship we always do our thing!
- College Senior
- July 31 2014
St.Aug's Area – This historical black college in Raleigh, North Carolina is ranked in the 2011 u.s college magazine for best black college in north carolina. The mighty falcons has just won their first college football bowl championship game (the Pioneer Bowl) two weeks ago, take the trophy for falcons pride. Any student at Saint Augustine's can participate in campus events or activities such as band, athletics, sororities/fraterities, or religious organizations. This school has a 105 acres across Raleigh, it is a urban area and there are more undergraduate students are admitted, enrolled & accepted.
- College Freshman
- Dec 18 2010