Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB-
Data not available
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.34 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.34 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management142Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies106Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities80Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services65Graduates
- Political Science and Government49Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.55 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.65 responses
After Rutgers University - Camden
- Very Good232
Rutgers Camden is a great place to go if you want an average college experience with diverse people. Some professors are good, others are not. There are, however, plenty of different people to socialize with. Even though I've had a decent experience with Rutgers so far, I feel as if the school is very inconsiderate of the students needs. The food is unbelievably expensive and not the best either. They don't clean the buildings enough and always mess around with financial aid. Very stingy school.
- 24 days ago
I spent the first three years at Rutger's not really being able to enjoy all it has to offer. I have now recently tried taking advantage of all the programs that they have to offer and it is a really great school. I wish I would have been more active earlier on.
- College Senior
- 2 months ago
Rutgers Camden is a pretty great school even though it gets slack for being the smallest campus within the Rutgers system. Pros: Class sizes are usually small which allows your professors to become more approachable. Professor are educated, caring, and creative. I didn't have one professor that didn't care for their profession. The library is great! There is plenty of resources available to students. The campus is very involved in providing awareness to issues that effect the community of Camden and various other civic duties. This campus helps you become aware of everything that is taking place in the world. Also housing is nice considering most other schools have communal bathrooms lol. And most importantly they give a lot towards financial aid!! Cons: It is a small campus so while during the week the campus is busy around 4pm on Fridays the campus becomes eerily empty. It is a commuter campus. To be entertain on the weekends, after studying of course, it's a great idea to explore Philly since it's literally right across the bridge. Or to plan a trip to New York or DC since they are only a few hours away. Being stuck on campus is not ideal, but there is plenty to do in the surrounding area. Its a usually friendly community, even though some people become cliquey but that's natural. RUC provides you with a lot of opportunities, but its up to you to make sure you get everything you want.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago