Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA+
- Campus FoodA
- Student LifeA+
Rollins College is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
Sunshine State Conference
Rollins College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.60 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.62 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.63 responses
Most Popular Majors
- International Business79Graduates
- International Relations and National Security Studies54Graduates
- Music History and Literature31Graduates
- Environmental Studies29Graduates
- Drama and Theatre Production21Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 26 responsesReport
- Well connected and upper class31%
- White, Rich, Parties, Hot23%
- Students tend to help one another,very respectful12%
- Two types: privileged or very in tune with society12%
- A&S stds Obnoxious, rude, disrespectful, arrogant8%
- Rich coke fiends with too much time8%
- Probably parties too much, kind and has big dreams4%
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.65 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.74 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 22 responsesReport
After Rollins College
- Very Good326
So far I've had a really pleasant experience with Rollins, I really like the professors and the academics that the school puts out. The study spaces are great for when I have to study and they're all over the campus. But being an off campus student it makes it harder for me to be here financially because the food here is amazing but it is really expensive. There is also a struggle for me to be at a few events that are required for freshmen because not only do I have work but the times where I would be at home and get a message about an event and I would not be able to go because it would be a half an hour to an hour drive (and I would miss the event entirely) and I would have to waste more gas going back to the school.
- 3 days ago
Overall, this school is awesome. It has everything you'd ever need in a college, however, that is only because you do get what you pay for. So, it is quite expensive to attend but definitely worthwhile.
- College Freshman
- 3 months ago
At Rollins College, the professors are very approachable and willing to help all students. The small classes sizes at Rollins are extremely helpful and made the transition from high school to college very smooth. One of my favorite experiences at Rollins was the Summer Serve program. This program invites students, faculty, alumni, and members of the community to donate their time to help local schools, churches, and homeless shelters by cleaning and revitalize the buildings. One of the organizations that we served was Grand Avenue Elementary School which is a title 1 school in Orlando, Florida. This experience allowed me to give back to my community by cleaning and painting classrooms, planting flowers, and providing a helping hand to surrounding communities. I have benefited greatly from this experience and fully intend to continue my relationship with the Summer Serve program during my time at Rollins and, after getting my education , in my community to keep it thriving and strong.
- College Sophomore
- 4 months ago