Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA+
- Campus FoodA
- Student LifeA
Rollins College is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
Sunshine State Conference
Rollins College Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.49 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.50 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.51 responses
Most Popular Majors
- International Business79Graduates
- International Relations and National Security Studies54Graduates
- Music History and Literature31Graduates
- Environmental Studies29Graduates
- Drama and Theatre Production21Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.56 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.63 responses
After Rollins College
- Very Good325
Overall, this school is awesome. It has everything you'd ever need in a college, however, that is only because you do get what you pay for. So, it is quite expensive to attend but definitely worthwhile.
- College Freshman
- 2 months ago
At Rollins College, the professors are very approachable and willing to help all students. The small classes sizes at Rollins are extremely helpful and made the transition from high school to college very smooth. One of my favorite experiences at Rollins was the Summer Serve program. This program invites students, faculty, alumni, and members of the community to donate their time to help local schools, churches, and homeless shelters by cleaning and revitalize the buildings. One of the organizations that we served was Grand Avenue Elementary School which is a title 1 school in Orlando, Florida. This experience allowed me to give back to my community by cleaning and painting classrooms, planting flowers, and providing a helping hand to surrounding communities. I have benefited greatly from this experience and fully intend to continue my relationship with the Summer Serve program during my time at Rollins and, after getting my education , in my community to keep it thriving and strong.
- College Sophomore
- 3 months ago
Smart and devoted professors, great music program.
- College Sophomore
- 4 months ago