Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodA+
- Student LifeB
Roger Williams University is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
Commonwealth Coast Conference
Roger Williams University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Data not available
Data not available
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.54 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.54 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.54 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration104Graduates
- Business Administration and Management55Graduates
- Financial Planning48Graduates
- Elementary Education36Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 31 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.61 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.84 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 36 responsesReport
After Roger Williams University
- Very Good316
Two years ago my classmates and I went on a college tour there, and my experience visiting this college was amazing. The staff and students were friendly and welcoming. They answered questions of what is expected for a student who wants to attend, and they would need to meet requirements when they choose to apply to this college, and I got to learn about what their ambitions are : as of being there to guide students if they are lost about what's going on, having small classes so things can be simpler to handle for professors, and if you have any trouble with work you can find your professor and they'll help you.
- Niche User
- 17 days ago
The sciences at Roger are top notch. Classes are difficult yet manageable if your motivated to work hard consistently. Teachers are always there to help and will donate extra time if necessary. I recommend this school for their curriculum but not for campus politics and financial help.
- College Junior
- 2 months ago
Wonderful professors that are passionate and care about the students they teach and advise. Beautiful campus and cozy oceanside town that it's in.
- College Sophomore
- 3 months ago