Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeA-
Rockhurst University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Great Lakes Valley Conference
Rockhurst University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management76Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science26Graduates
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology15Graduates
- Political Science and Government15Graduates
- Speech Language Pathology12Graduates
- Spanish Language and Literature11Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.27 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.31 responses
After Rockhurst University
- Very Good123
I just joined Greek life here at Rockhurst and I absolutely love it! Some of my friends are in different sororities than me and some are not affiliated with Greek life. Here at Rockhurst it doesn't matter what you are involved in, everyone gets along here and does not discriminate amount another. It's like one big family!
- College Freshman
- 11 months ago
I absolutely love Rockhurst! It's an excellent school with a great reputation. The school helps one develop a strong work ethic. I have enjoyed getting involved in it's community and giving back to the public at the same time. The student activities are abundant and the opportunities to make more friends are endless. The only thing i would do over is finding more scholarships prior to enrolling because unfortunately the tuition went up making it a financial strain on my family.
- College Sophomore
- Sep 27 2015
Coming from a larger school I have really grown to love the small school environment. Rockhurst does a fantastic job making all students feel important. While at first I did miss the extra amenities available at my previous larger, public school, I quickly understood the small sacrifices I was making in order to have a more personal and positive experience.
- College Sophomore
- 4 months ago