Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB-
Rochester College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Restorationist
NAIA Division II
Independent Great Lakes Region
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.21 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.22 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management29Graduates
- Early Childhood Education29Graduates
- Nursing Science, Education, and Practice21Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities19Graduates
- Counseling Psychology15Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management12Graduates
- Public Relations9Graduates
- Behavioral Sciences8Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.10 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.20 responses
After Rochester College
- Very Good87
This school is great. I applied and was accepted and just completed my orientation with Rochester College. I love the class size, campus, accessibility and great staff. The class sizes are very small in comparison to universities and other colleges. These small class sizes are fantastic in that students have the ability to have more one on one time with professors to go over difficult concepts. This aspect I feel is essential to success in the classroom. In addition to this, the campus both the main campus and the satellite campuses are stunning. Rochester College's main campus is beautiful. There are brand new dormitories made of beautiful brick, perfectly maintained landscaping, and attractive architectural buildings all over the campus. Not only this but they are expanding and building an athletic center which only add to the many awesome buildings there. The satellite campuses are equally beautiful. The campus I will be attending is located on Macomb Community College's campus (where I graduated Most Distinguished Graduate). The University Center where the satellite campus is located is a beautiful building surrounded in part by the serene nature trail and forest. It is so relaxing after a hard day in the classroom to be able to walk outside take a deep breath and take in the beautiful surroundings. This last aspect, the satellite campuses, are more reasons why I love Rochester College. These campuses make getting a degree from Rochester College much more accessible and attainable. For example, if I had to travel to Rochester College's main campus for the entirety of my time at this school I would not be able to do it. This is because it is just too far of a drive to commute and paying for room and board is not an option as I could not afford it. With the satellite campus I am able to avoid that huge cost as I am able to commute to school. The satellite campuses make earning this degree much more accessible for students like me.
- College Senior
- 3 months ago
This school acts like a small community and works hard to keep all students on and off campus in close relations with the school activities and functions. Participation and support is highly stressed with everyone.
- College Freshman
- 4 months ago
I love being part of a community, and I love living on campus. I have made friends that will last a life time, and I know that most of the people will be there for me if I ever need them.
- College Sophomore
- 5 months ago