Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC
Roberts Wesleyan College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division II (without football)
East Coast Conference
High School GPA
Data not available
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.35 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.33 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Human Resources Development98Graduates
- Health Care Management27Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities24Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services20Graduates
- Special Education and Teaching19Graduates
- Business Administration and Management18Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.26 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.38 responses
After Roberts Wesleyan College
- Very Good139
The housing, at least for the girls, is pretty spacious. The dorms are not as cramped as typical dorm rooms. They provide the basics for furniture and some of the furniture is pretty in tact on arrival. The central dorms are very ideal for freshman and sophomores because the buildings create a very social atmosphere which makes the first couple of years of college easier to find friend groups. The cost is on the expensive side but they do provide free laundry which is extremely convenient!
- College Junior
- July 1 2014
Being a freshman here at Roberts, my dorm building is not the best dorm building to live in on campus. My floor mates and I go through problems here and there such as a broken washing machine or a broken toilet. It's not luxury living, but it is definitely better than other college dorms that I have seen elsewhere. Sometimes I think that I pay too much for my housing since appliances break and sometimes the heat isn't right (plus it takes what seems like forever for these things to be fixed), but I have to live here so it is something i have to deal with. The social life in my dorm building is great! I have a great RA and RD that holds events for my floor and my building overall. it is a great way to get to know people especially since i have to live with them. All and all it is not perfect, but it is pretty alright.
- College Freshman
- Mar 23 2015
The facilities are very nice and have been recently remodeled. The dorms are now carpeted which is very nice and a clock tower has been added. The VAC is a great place to work out, although it could have a larger work out room. The library is amazing and one of my favorite places on campus because of the environment. It is easy to study and research at the library; AND there are the great moving bookshelves! My favorite building by far is Cox hall because it is so homey and cozy and a great place to practice music and even study. My friends and I liked going to Cox to play music and sing together. The building also has great character.
- College Sophomore
- Oct 16 2012