Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeC
Rhode Island College is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
Little East Conference
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.69 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.67 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.67 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Social Work and Youth Services110Graduates
- Business Administration and Management87Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies86Graduates
- Health Care Management46Graduates
- Non-Profit and Public Management38Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.69 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.89 responses
After Rhode Island College
- Very Good265
I like this school because the buildings are pretty close together so it's not hard to find the building your class is in. All the teachers I had so far are very nice and laid back. The only negative thing I would say is that the computer lab opens at the same time morning classes begin making it hard to print an assignment before class, and the parking can cause you to sometimes be late for class depending on what time your classes are.
- 13 hours ago
So far my experience at RIC has been amazing , people are all friendly and ready to help you and when it comes to sports there is a great connection between students.
- 12 days ago
I like the professors and the classroom experience. However, when transferring from CCRI to this college it seems that they have a tendency to screw you over. The student life on campus also seems very cliquey and distant. It doesn't seem to be a friendly campus as a result in terms of students. This is, however, very thorough based on education. If you're going here just for your degree and you are not going to be a transfer, this is the place for you.
- 13 days ago