Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB
Queens University of Charlotte is ...
Private not-for-profit, Presbyterian
NCAA Division II (without football)
South Atlantic Conference
Queens University of Charlotte Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.32 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.37 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.40 responses
After Queens University of Charlotte
- Very Good151
I love the Queens community. I love how I can talk to my professors any time I am having difficulty. There are so many opportunities on campus to start networking for a person's future. Everything is great, except for down falls in communication with their financial services.
- 2 days ago
I have not yet attended the college but will be next fall. I have visited multiple times and I love it. I know and have met many people who go here and have only heard positive feedback from them.
- Niche User
- 24 days ago
The Queens community (although small) is close, suportive, and friendly. There's always something to do either on campus or in the city, but you have to make the effort to emerge from your cave and be social. The professors are by far the reason Queens is the best. They make themselves available not only as a resource to succeed academically, but to plan for grad school, life, and future career options.
- College Senior
- 2 months ago