Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB-
Queens University of Charlotte is ...
Private not-for-profit, Presbyterian
NCAA Division II (without football)
South Atlantic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.24 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.30 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.33 responses
After Queens University of Charlotte
- Very Good151
The Queens community (although small) is close, suportive, and friendly. There's always something to do either on campus or in the city, but you have to make the effort to emerge from your cave and be social. The professors are by far the reason Queens is the best. They make themselves available not only as a resource to succeed academically, but to plan for grad school, life, and future career options.
- College Senior
- 1 month ago
I love the college I am startong on. They not only care about our grades but about who we are as a person. They help you openly and make you feel welcomed. You are not just a number but a person whom the teacher get to know and have the pleasure to teach.
- College Freshman
- 2 months ago
Despite the tuition, the community around is supportive!
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago