Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB
Presentation College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NAIA Division II
North Star Athletic Association
Presentation College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.7 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.7 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Radiologic Technician14Graduates
- Business Support Services13Graduates
- Surgical Technologist12Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services3Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities2Graduates
- Medical Insurance Coding2Graduates
- Medical Office Management2Graduates
- Athletic Training1Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.9 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.15 responses
After Presentation College
- Very Good51
Great experience so far at presentation college. Advisors are helpful in all areas. Instructors are great at teaching material and answering questions.
- 17 days ago
I haven't had much experience here at Presentation College, I have only been here for about 3-4 months but it has already been a great and life changing experience. The campus is beautiful and so is the weather (but I heard I wont be saying that come winter time.)The small campus lifestyle is also nice because with a small campus means smaller amount of students which means your professor while remember your name and I have already experienced this in a few of my classes where my professors remember my name but will also help me one on one outside of class with anything I need help with, it has a feeling as if we are all family, everyone treats you with kindness not only on campus but even people in the community. I haven't been here too long to have a change in mind for the college but if I could change something it would maybe add more to the campus.
- 19 days ago
I really liked using Niche and how easy it was to access. It gave good information and helped me compare other colleges easily. I would add more scholarships for people to apply for. They are very helpful for broke college students!
- 1 month ago