Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeC
Pfeiffer University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division II (without football)
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.7 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.7 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management39Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies20Graduates
- Health Care Management16Graduates
- Elementary Education12Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science8Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management8Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.12 responses
- of students say almost everything on campus revolved around sports.17 responses
After Pfeiffer University
- Very Good68
The courses and professors at the school are excellent. If you are really looking for a highly interactive , highly involved learning atmosphere, this is the place for you! Class sizes are small so professors can really get to know you, which brings forth all sorts of opportunities for students! The classes are challenging (but manageable).
- College Freshman
- July 16 2014
The athetic centers are nice! Somethings about them are older than most places. The student center has recently been redone and looks much better and is much more welcoming! The library is in an older building (most of the buildings on campus are older), it is well taken care of, but could use some newer computer, books, ect. The art gallery is an area I haven't been in very much. I've been in the art room and it was very small. I think it sould be bigger for art students to have their own working space.
- College Freshman
- Feb 20 2013
Our nurse practitioner is very friendly and knowledgeable! She assists you in a prompt manner, remembers your name, face, and what health issue you reported. The counselors at our school are excellent in mentoring and being there when you need them.
- College Junior
- Sep 29 2014