Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB-
Pepperdine University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Restorationist
NCAA Division I-AAA
West Coast Conference
Pepperdine University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.68 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.69 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.69 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management205Graduates
- International Studies46Graduates
- Political Science and Government45Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science33Graduates
- Public Relations30Graduates
- International Business29Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 48 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.81 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.102 responses
After Pepperdine University
- Very Good410
As a freshman, I have felt so welcomed although I'm out of state. I am a Kappa Alpha Theta, and Greek life is under estimated by those who are not involved. The food is alright but expensive. Malibu is cute and pretty. Profs are amazing and academics are top notch. Acceptance to med school is 89%.
- 8 days ago
I honesty fell in love with the campus! It has such an amazing view of the ocean and you get the best of both worlds when it comes to nature and to the city life - Los Angeles and Santa Monica are not that far from campus. I do recommend that if you do plan to come, consider getting a car since a car is the only way you can get around during the weekends. Teachers are amazing, they take the time to get to know you and make sure you understand the material as well.
- College Freshman
- 1 month ago
The school's mission and commitment to education is great! However the rules, especially regarding absences and the use of technology in class, can be a little excessive.
- College Freshman
- 2 months ago