Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB-
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.27 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.29 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.29 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.45 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.58 responses
After Penn State Erie - The Behrend College
- Very Good230
I have really enjoyed my time at Penn State Behrend. I think that it is the perfect school for me and I am still very happy that I decided to go there. I think that the campus is beautiful and the buildings are up to date and fresh. It is also nice that it doesn't take very long to get to your classes. However it sometimes can be a trek because of the hills. All of the teachers that I have had seem very interested in the topic they are teaching and make it easy to get in contact with them. However, there are some things that could change. For example, more things to do on campus like sporting events and more places to eat/hangout.
- 18 days ago
Behrend is an okay school. The classes are good with okay teachers. There is nothing to do on campus, you need a car on campus.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago
I love the way my school makes me feel like I'm at home.
- College Junior
- 2 months ago