Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB-
Pacific University is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.43 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.41 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management48Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science43Graduates
- Dental Hygiene32Graduates
- Public Health27Graduates
- Foundations of Education13Graduates
- Political Science and Government13Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.47 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.59 responses
After Pacific University
- Very Good265
Rain, Rain, Sun, Rain, Snow, Rain, Sun. It rains alot here, and sometimes we will get lucky and get snow. But our classes just about never get cancelled. Once classes have started we get a few weeks of nice weather and then around Halloween it starts to rain some. Eventually we hope there will be snow, because it's just fun. Fall is absolutely gorgeous! All the leaves change colors and you can definitely see that it's fall. Another one of my favorites is spring, we have a courtyard that fills with cherry blossoms and very colorful flowers.
- College Sophomore
- Sep 9 2011
Athletic Center is great. Also have Aquatic Center and tennis courts. Library is awesome. The campus is beautiful and traditions/activities are lively and fun. I especially like how Pacific incorporates the heritage of its large Hawaiian population with a Luau in the Spring. The University Center (UC) is a great place to hang out, there are always people around!
- College Freshman
- Jan 17 2013
For being a school in Oregon, I feel as if Pacific does a decent job at trying to be diverse. 25% of our population is from Hawaii, which brings about a unique culture. We have the largest Lua'u on the mainland! Pacific also has a very good relationship with international programs, with a bunch of students coming from all over the world. We have a large number of Japanese and Saudi Arabian students who are enrolled in the University's English Language program, as well as general bachelor degree programs.
- College Sophomore
- Nov 29 2012