Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeA-
Pacific Union College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Adventist
NAIA Division II
California Pacific Conference
Pacific Union College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.30 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.30 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies48Graduates
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT Paramedic)12Graduates
- Recreation & Fitness12Graduates
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology11Graduates
- Music History and Literature11Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies11Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.43 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.68 responses
After Pacific Union College
- Very Good224
They treat you like a child: curfews... 11 o clock check ins every night, it's ridiculous. And when I say check ins, I mean the RAs open your door with their annoying master key, and look in your room to make sure you're there, so they can sign you into their attendance system app thing. And if you're not, THEY COME BACK - at 3am! - with a flashlight. Also you get pinks (referalls) when you break curfew. No staying out all night until you're over 21, no boys in girls dorms, no girls in boys dorms except in the lobbies (and the opposite sex gets kicked out at 12).
- College Junior
- Apr 30 2015
Pacific Union College is a great school. What makes it so terrific is the sense of community. As a Seventh Day Adventist, I've found a place where I belong. I have met people, students as well as faculty, that will be friends for life. This community approach is translated in the academic realm as well. Classes are small, open, and I do not find it difficult to ask questions or express opinions. The course load is challenging but well worth it. I would recommend PUC to anyone preparing to attend college.
- College Sophomore
- 12 months ago
The meal plan is super expensive, for not that great quality of food. Sometimes, the meals they make are super off and weird. Most of the time, meals are okay. I would suggest, lower the cost and find new recipes that people like! I really liked it when they served smoothies.
- College Freshman
- Apr 6 2015