Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB-
Oregon Institute of Technology is ...
NAIA Division II
Cascade Collegiate Conference
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.17 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Dental Hygiene83Graduates
- Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician73Graduates
- Computer Engineering Technician58Graduates
- Medical Technician56Graduates
- Radiologic Technician43Graduates
- Respiratory Care Therapy27Graduates
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT Paramedic)26Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering23Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.22 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.24 responses
After Oregon Institute of Technology
- Very Good118
Any issues that I have ever had were resolved. The professors are knowledgeable and supportive.
- College Senior
- 10 days ago
I wouldn't change my college if i could do it again because they have a really practical way of doing prerequisites. Instead of having to take all the prerequisites first then go into the major classes like most colleges. the college i attend (Oregon Institute of Technology) has you take a few perquisites along with some of your major classes. That way you don't spend only a few years in your major but rather your whole college experience is spent in your major.
- College Sophomore
- 1 month ago
I love the fact that this school has Trio a great program that has helped me immensely with my first year of college. Everyone at Oregon Tech has made it really easy to be a student there. The staff is phenomenal when it comes to helping with whatever problems that arise during your school year. The TOP (Trio) program has been great in getting used to the college environment. The advisors are there to make sure that the participants have or get the things that they need to, to succeed in college. I wouldn't have wanted to attempt my first year of college without this program I highly recommend it to those who are eligible to be in the program that they should sign up and see if they can also be a part of the TOP program.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago