Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA+
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeA+
Ohio University is ...
NCAA Division I-A
Ohio University Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.114 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.116 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.116 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities385Graduates
- Business Administration and Management275Graduates
- Health Care Management174Graduates
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication162Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 77 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.202 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.248 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 67 responsesReport
After Ohio University
- Very Good1168
Ohio University is life-changing, in the best way possible. There's something going on for every interest to ensure you never feel left out. The students and staff are always welcoming with open arms. We truly are one big family!
- 17 days ago
I LOVE Ohio University. Ohio University has to be the only school that I actually missed being at during breaks. I hate coming home because OU is my home. OU is a great school and the people there are even greater. We protect each other like family and the opportunities there are endless. OU OH YEAH!
- Recent Alumnus
- 2 months ago
The campus, the town, the teachers, and the students all play a part in why Ohio University is so great. It's a friendly environment where learning and experiences new things is readily encouraged. Everyone seems to have a place within the university where they belong. My experience thus far has been nothing but positive.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago