Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB+
North Park University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Evangelical
NCAA Division III (with football)
College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.42 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.41 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.41 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management114Graduates
- Recreation & Fitness32Graduates
- Non-Profit and Public Management30Graduates
- Community Health Services and Counseling22Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies22Graduates
- Elementary Education19Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.48 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.65 responses
After North Park University
- Very Good216
North Park University has been rated as the Top 50 Christian Schools of the Midwest. It is not only known to be in the heart of the beautiful city of Chicago, but it is extremely known for it's culture and diversity. It is easy to gain friendships for a lifetime and be able to networking with many people, as well as professionals that will give you tips on gaining employment and internships. I have started as an undergraduate student here at North Park University and it has been a phenomenal experience. Plus, there have held many sports events, networking events, Chicago adventure events, and so much more! The small intimate classes makes it very challenging since all of the attention are is coming from the professors and they are helpful towards any assignment difficulties.
- College Junior
- Aug 17 2015
Considering that North Park University is a small school, it makes my experience way easier and better. It makes it a great school due to the fact that you actually can communicate with your professors. Professors are also there to help you out, during office hours, or class times. North Park also provides many resources to use when it comes from any subject in a class, and also by providing my favorite, the writing center. The writing center is located in the library which is available to students everyday, whenever they feel iffy of their paper. Also many students are really friendly, which makes it easier to make new friends, and study buddies!
- College Sophomore
- June 29 2015
The games are a draw for social life. Its a great place to connect with friends and cheer on more friends! North Park does a great job keeping students aware of the schedules and activities that surround sports like the tailgate parties before football games. Soccer games are another big draw for spectators as the team has been winning some games in recent years. It is always fun to cheer on the winners in a game, but at North Park it is just fun to cheer!
- College Junior
- 4 months ago