Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB
North Central University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Pentecostal
NCAA Division III (without football)
Upper Midwest Athletic Conference
North Central University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Theological and Ministerial Studies44Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities26Graduates
- Elementary Education18Graduates
- Human Development17Graduates
- Business Administration and Management12Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services9Graduates
- Recording Arts Technician8Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.35 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.50 responses
After North Central University
- Very Good211
North Central is a unique school. The faculty and staff impacted my life in a profound way while attending. I have fond memories of attending chapel, making new friends, and investing in my future.
- 3 days ago
Excellent academic and spiritual environment. Ten out of ten! The downtown location in Minneapolis provides hands on learning experience. The professors are knowledgable (the majority have earned a PHD) and each class contributes to your knowledge. Most students are passionate about what they are studying. There is a wide variety of majors offered.
- 18 days ago
I honestly believe I go to the best school around. The community is so tight-knit and welcoming, the professors are phenomenal, and the staff is superb. The teachers go out of their way to make sure their students do well, and the staff go to extra lengths to make sure the student is well cared for and has all the tools they need to succeed. Everyone strives to dive deeper in relationship with Jesus and works together to make the atmosphere compassionate and caring. At home, I am involved in the greatest young adults group I could ever imagine, and it kills me inside every time I have to leave them, but the reward of being able to go to such a wonderful school with such a powerful, God-filled focus and atmosphere makes it all worth it. I wouldn't trade this school or my experiences for the world.
- College Senior
- 2 months ago