Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeA-
North Carolina A&T State University is ...
NCAA Division I-AA
Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.107 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.112 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.110 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities109Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management67Graduates
- Business Administration and Management65Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services64Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies52Graduates
- Electrical Engineering Technician40Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering38Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 53 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.148 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.187 responses
After North Carolina A&T State University
- Very Good772
I am a freshman at North Carolina A&T State University. My experience so far has been great because of my friends from home and my roommate. I am kind of a shy person so my social skills aren't as good as they should be at this point but I am improving. To improve my social skills, I am trying out for a team on campus called Aggie Heart Throbs. I hope that this will help me in some way. Also, the campus food has been great especially on fried chicken Fridays. I enjoy going to the dome where there is Sub Connection, Pizza Hut, Chick-Fil-A and Aggie Wings. My favorite is Chick-Fil-A where I can get a chicken sandwich and waffle fries. So far coming to North Carolina A&T has been a great experience and I look forward to my upcoming years.
- 12 days ago
The community and the pride of the students along with the ability to find your self and your individuality as a human being is a great thing I love about this school. A&T also gives a safe place for people of minority to learn and grow as a community in a place that is filled with people who understand your struggle and give you advice and comfort.
- Niche User
- 16 days ago
I came to North Carolina A&T State University as a junior out of high school. I attended a Early College program in high school where I earned two years of college credit before attending college. Coming to NCAT was one of the best decisions I have ever made. It was totally different from my previous HBCU experience. I am receiving an awesome education and the AGGIE Pride is definitely right.
- 16 days ago