Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodC-
- Student LifeB
Niagara University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division I-AAA
Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference
Niagara University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.35 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.35 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Foundations of Education154Graduates
- Hotel and Resort Management71Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration63Graduates
- Business Administration and Management59Graduates
- Special Education and Teaching30Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management28Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.41 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.46 responses
After Niagara University
- Very Good197
It is a great and comfortable environment on campus. Everyone is friendly and welcoming and the food is pretty good too. Also, you're right near the border to Canada so it's a pretty area. The downside is that some parts around the campus are bad areas too, and students need to be aware of where they're going when they go off campus.
- 10 days ago
I absolutely love NU. I've met some of the best people and professors here. It's so small that you do recognize most faces on campus and everyone is just so friendly. Its definitely my home away from home and if I had the chance to choose it again, I would do it in a heartbeat.
- College Sophomore
- 1 month ago
I moved from FL to attend Niagara. I have been very pleased with my experience so far. The professors really care and genuinely want you to do well. They will go out of their way to help you achieve your goals.
- College Senior
- 2 months ago