Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB
Multnomah University is ...
NCCAA Division II
Cascade Collegiate Conference
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Biblical Studies92Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies16Graduates
- Divinity, Ministry, and Pre-Theology7Graduates
- Foreign Languages and Literatures7Graduates
- Elementary Education4Graduates
- Business Support Services2Graduates
- International Studies2Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.10 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.19 responses
After Multnomah University
- Very Good73
This school provides the feeling of a home away from home. The students and faculty are all about how to get each other where we need and want to be. I love it at Multnomah University, chosing to go there was the best decision I have ever made.
- College Sophomore
- 4 months ago
The Masters in counseling program at Multnomah is developing and becoming stronger with each year. The cohorts are small and engaging. Students get to strengthen their faith as well practice their skills with each other. Rae Chresfield is one of the best instructor Multnomah has! Her experience and teaching style allows for all students to become strongly engaged and motived to start working the real world!
- College Junior
- 9 months ago
The faculty at Multnomah are always encouraging.
- College Junior
- Aug 15 2015