Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodA+
- Student LifeB+
Muhlenberg College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Lutheran
NCAA Division III (with football)
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.27 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.27 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.35 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.37 responses
After Muhlenberg College
- Very Good136
The social scene here is an absolute bust. All parties are shut down by 12pm and everyone hangs in the common area after. Absolutely depressing and upsetting. Don't come here if you're looking to have any sort of fun.
- 16 days ago
This school is extremely helpful in allowing you to achieve your future goals and all teachers have a huge passion for teaching their students.
- College Freshman
- 3 months ago
My school isn't very diverse, and people there aren't very welcoming, unless you have a group of friends that you meet right off the bat. Cliques are common and people (mostly women) are quite petty, so there is a lot of unwanted drama and attention that occurs on the weekends. If you aren't an athlete, you have to work harder, due to favoritism by the administration. There aren't many events held by the college that the majority of the student population participates in, so it is hard for students to meet people outside their friend groups. Sure the campus is welcoming and pretty in itself, but the student body is not one i can say im proud to be a part of. All that being said, i am an athlete and i do love my school, but i do wish Muhlenberg had more of a state school feeling. Not this feeling of being trapped inside a bubble.
- College Sophomore
- 4 months ago