Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC-
Mount Ida College is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
Eastern Collegiate Football Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Funeral Service and Mortuary Science112Graduates
- Dental Hygiene51Graduates
- Business Administration and Management43Graduates
- Veterinary Technician and Assistant38Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies19Graduates
- Animation, Video Graphics and Special Effects16Graduates
- Fashion and Apparel Design14Graduates
- Fashion and Apparel Merchandising14Graduates
- Early Childhood Education13Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.24 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.23 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 17 responsesReport
After Mount Ida College
- Very Good80
This school offers exceptional programs and offers the kind of diversity that students want in a school i highly recommend attending or at the very least applying to mount ida believe me this is a upcoming school with lots of student life from within the student body.
- Graduate Student
- 3 days ago
it was a really interesting college to go and see. i would definitely love to go here. the campus was really nice and the location was perfect.
- Niche User
- 5 days ago
Mount Ida College is located in a safe area in the town of Newton. It is a small campus that entails a tight knit community between faculty and students. The professors are here to help you be successful. There are free tutors and peer mentors on campus ready to assist if you find yourself in need of help. Everyone is really friendly here you can't walk to class without someone saying hi or asking how you're doing.
- 21 days ago