Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneNG
- Campus FoodNG
- Student LifeNG
Mount Aloysius College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (without football)
Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.44 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.41 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Radiologic Technician41Graduates
- Business Administration and Management34Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities34Graduates
- Physical Therapy Technician31Graduates
- Surgical Technologist19Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration16Graduates
- Biological Sciences15Graduates
- Medical Assistant11Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 24 responsesReport
After Mount Aloysius College
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
- Very Good184
I love my school for a few different reasons. The classes are not very big so most of the teachers are always there for the students when need be. I also have been apart of Campus Ministry for a few years. I have went on a couple of trips with them. We went to New Orleans December 2013 and Guyana, South America in March 2015. I also have went on a retreat with this group and this year I am now a leader for the retreat. This school has brought many memories for me and my friends and I loved every minute of it.
- Recent Alumnus
- 2 months ago
Our campus is small but widely diverse, and each day you're learning something new. The class sizes are small which allows for more one on one time with the professors. They actually care about you and your education.
- College Junior
- 4 months ago
the professors really care about the students because they will take the time to get to know your lifestyles and how well you work on your school work.
- College Senior
- 5 months ago