Overall Niche Grade
- Student ExperienceB
Motlow State Community College is ...
NJCAA Division I
Data not available
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.48 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.44 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.45 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities486Graduates
- Electrical Engineering Technician105Graduates
- Foundations of Education26Graduates
- Business Administration and Management19Graduates
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT Paramedic)15Graduates
- Child Development5Graduates
- Computer and Information Studies1Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
After Motlow State Community College
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
- Very Good147
Great College! Two thumbs up. I definitely recommend attending Motlow for your college career. The professors are wonderful, and they will work with you. Academics are great, too. I feel welcome there and I feel safe. I also feel prepared to succeed and prepared for the workforce. In my opinion, everyone should go here. Students are friendly and polite, too, and the overall atmosphere is warm and welcoming.
- 3 months ago
I mainly take online courses, but my professors are very helpful. They usually email me back quickly, and they're there for any of my needs. My on campus professors have been awesome. I haven't had much of a problem with any of them. The schools tuition prices are unbeatable! It's a little small, but that doesn't change anything. I would chose to go back after I graduated, because it's so small, it's almost like home!
- College Freshman
- 11 months ago
Being a freshman I expected a variety of people to be nervous but in the end we all come together and experience new things. However motlow in Mcminville is just like high school, everyone sticks to their clicks. I would like to see more clubs on campus to get a variety of people to be involved that way up coming freshman feel more involved and not awkward in a new school environment. Thank you!
- 1 month ago