Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeC+
Morehead State University is ...
NCAA Division I-AA
Pioneer Football League
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.56 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.56 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.56 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.79 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.90 responses
After Morehead State University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.44 responses
- Very Good284
If I could put it into one sentence, it would be, 2 years wasted here. I went to Morehead to finish up my Bachelors. I went because family and friends went here, they always said it was the best school for me. Just the two years there made me felt like I was lied too. Frist, I didn't really learn anything in my field to help me when I graduated. Second, they only care about getting their name out there. Third, student body is not very diverse, such as they only care about athletes, students in on-campus organizations(student clubs and greek life), if you are not any of these you mostly treated like dirt. Sadly, I have to go back to school to redo the damage this place did for my future. Thanks!
- Recent Alumnus
- 5 months ago
I love it here at Morehead State University, all of the students and faculty here are so nice and friendly. This is a great place for me because it is such a close, tight knit town. The academics here is great and the teachers actually care about you learning the material. I would definitely recommend this college to others!
- 3 months ago
I have loved my experience at MSU! My mom went here, it's a gorgeous campus in the mountains (specifically the Daniel Boone National Forest), and it is the closest school to my home that offers Veterinary Technology. I did look at other colleges just because, but I was only planning on applying to Morehead State. I love it here and I'm going to be a little sad when I graduate because I'll miss the mountains.
- College Freshman
- 9 months ago