Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeC
Montana State University - Northern is ...
NAIA Division I
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Diesel Mechanics46Graduates
- Elementary Education31Graduates
- Business Administration and Management25Graduates
- Agricultural Mechanics and Machinery11Graduates
- Electrical Engineering Technician11Graduates
- Automotive Mechanics9Graduates
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching8Graduates
- Agricultural Business7Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say they don't have Greek life.9 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.12 responses
After Montana State University - Northern
- Very Good23
College is going great so far! I love how all the professors know each and every person that walks into his or her class. MSU-N is a really great, friendly school that I would recommend to any of my friends! Great people, great location! All in all I love my choice I made in college and I plan on spending these 4 years happy!
- College Freshman
- Oct 6 2015
I love my dorm! It's spacious and both me and my room mate have enough room for our stuff. The bathroom is dirty, but hey it's a communal bathroom.
- College Freshman
- 11 months ago
Havre is a very small town. However, has very lovely people. The college is great at supporting students. You will find lifetime friends here. You will make lifetime memories here. HAVRE IT'S THE PEOPLE!
- College Junior
- Jan 15 2015