Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB-
Millersville University of Pennsylvania is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.74 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.77 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.77 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management153Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services108Graduates
- Industrial Production Technician73Graduates
- Special Education and Teaching68Graduates
- Early Childhood Education62Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.94 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.110 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 64 responsesReport
After Millersville University of Pennsylvania
- Very Good441
I really like all my classes and in my experience the professors here are excellent. The dorms leave much to be desired and the financial aid office hasn't been much help but overall the school is great. The campus has a natural beauty and the campus is right now uograding and expanding the dining hall. I wish there were dorms with kitchens, living rooms and separate private bedrooms for all upperclassmen.
- 6 days ago
Millersville is a quaint, smaller town, and the campus is a reflection of that. It's very lovely, with a small student to teacher ratio. The professors are very personable and willing to help their students (and very knowledgeable, too)!
- 18 days ago
My experience at Millersville has been good so far! one of the thing I like the most is how much help you can get, there is always something or someone that can help you out when needed.
- College Freshman
- 27 days ago