Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA+
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeA+
Miami University is ...
NCAA Division I-A
Miami University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.175 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.175 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.174 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science166Graduates
- Public Relations154Graduates
- Zoology and Entomology140Graduates
- Early Childhood Education133Graduates
- Political Science and Government126Graduates
- Operations Management123Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 107 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.230 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.257 responses
After Miami University
- Very Good987
Miami University is beautiful and there's a lot of thing to do on campus. The teaching staff is passionate about their classes and work, and are always available to students. Campus dining is about as good as buffet food can get, but the people are wonderful and are always helpful and kind. The campus is always being taken care of, and other services such as the health center and the public transportation put students first and it has become a second home.
- 3 days ago
Amazing campus with good credentials. Students here are top notch as it is a wonderful ivy league school, and a public one at that. They offer many programs that are all inclusive for their diverse population of students.
- Niche User
- 21 days ago
I really enjoy being at this school. There are plenty of things to do and be involved in. They try to cater to students needs. Sometimes they fall short or make decisions that the students don't like, like the meal plan change. But, the clubs and activities and engaging professors make up for that.
- College Sophomore
- 1 month ago