Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB
Marymount University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (without football)
Capital Athletic Conference
Marymount University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.36 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.37 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.37 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management100Graduates
- Public Health Education43Graduates
- Fashion and Apparel Merchandising26Graduates
- Information Technology26Graduates
- Interior Design25Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities23Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration21Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.40 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.54 responses
After Marymount University
- Very Good218
Marymount is a great small private University . The school is very diverse with many friendly individuals you can encounter with. However, the school lacks healthy and etiquette food. I do love the fact that the professors aren't so strict as I was expecting them to be. The professors are cool and you don't have to hesitate to ask questions in class or during their office hours where you can meet with them on your own time privately. We have free tutoring in any subject that you might need help in. I love the fact that we are only 15 minutes away from D.C. I love the fact that we have many clubs and sports that you can join such as: drama club, book club, movie club, fashion club, the International club, math club, science club, African American history club, etc. You can even form your own clubs. We have sports such as basketball, volleyball, soccer, etc. There is so many organization and fundraisers you can take part of.
- 11 hours ago
Marymount University makes you feel welcome and at home. All the professors care about your success and are willing to help you with anything you may need.
- College Student
- 1 month ago
Marymount is a small and intimate school. The faculty members are passionate about the field that they teach, which further inspires the students to become fully emerged in the educational experience inside and outside the classroom. The campus is also well-kept.
- College Senior
- 2 months ago