Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB-
Marian University - Wisconsin is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (without football)
Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference
Data not available
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies34Graduates
- Radiologic Technician29Graduates
- Business Administration and Management26Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services19Graduates
- Human Resources Management11Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management10Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.25 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.24 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 13 responsesReport
After Marian University - Wisconsin
- Very Good69
My experience at Marian University has been personable with the professors, not so much the student body. Many of the students are commuters and if the student does live on campus, many go home on the weekends. Getting an on campus job is super easy to do and I absolutely love my job! The academic advisors are wonderful and very helpful.
- 2 days ago
I love the small class sizes. The professors are always intrigued to get to know their students on a more personal basis.
- 26 days ago
Marian is the best school I could have chosen to go to. The staff and professors at Marian truly care about each student's education and will make an effort to meet with you outside of their office hours to ensure that you understand the material. The offices such as buisness and financial aid are a bit difficult to get ahold of, or get the answers you need, but other than that...GREAT SCHOOL!
- College Sophomore
- 3 months ago