Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB-
Lycoming College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division III (with football)
Middle Atlantic States Athletic Corporation
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.36 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.40 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.40 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.34 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.48 responses
After Lycoming College
- Very Good168
I just love this institution. Everyone is friendly, people care about your success--your friends, professors, everyone. Everything is great!
- College Junior
- 6 months ago
Since the moment I arrived at Lycoming College I loved the very friendly environment on campus. Everyone is very friendly and outgoing, and you feel comfortable stepping out of your boundaries because everyone is very accepting. Also, the professors are very caring and understanding when it comes to assigning homework assignments. They really try to give us all the available resources so that we can get good grades in tests and assignments.
- College Freshman
- 2 months ago
The professors at Lycoming College are some of the nicest, helpful, and most intelligent people I have ever met. It is so easy to drop by a professor's office just to have a conversation. These are the conversations that really help to shape your future and enhance your time here. There are many many student interest groups on campus, from campus ministry, to 9 different greek organizations, to many community service programs, it is hard NOT to find a place to fit in. Although the work load may be difficult, professors are ALWAYS here to help, as well subject tutors, and even librarians.
- College Sophomore
- 7 months ago