Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA+
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeA
Loyola University New Orleans is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NAIA Division I
Southern States Athletic Conference
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.38 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.40 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.45 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.64 responses
After Loyola University New Orleans
- Very Good275
The school is very small, welcoming, and warm. It feels like home and the classes are not huge which makes it easier to learn. Most professors are always available and very open to helping students succeed.
- College Junior
- 2 months ago
Loyola New Orleans is an experience like no other. The people here are incredibly diverse and open-minded and the school is willing to help you get wherever you want to go.
- College Freshman
- 2 months ago
Loyola is amazing. It's full of people for all the country, and it's in one of the greatest cities in the world. As a non-music major, I'm not in love with how much of the school are music majors, which seems to be about 50%. It's easy to fill like you don't belong when surrounded by musicians.
- College Sophomore
- 3 months ago