Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeC+
Louisiana College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NCAA Division III (with football)
American Southwest Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.19 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Physical Therapy Technician15Graduates
- Elementary Education11Graduates
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies11Graduates
- Religious Studies11Graduates
- Business Administration and Management10Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities9Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies9Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.17 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.21 responses
After Louisiana College
- Very Good74
I love it here so much. It's a very at-home atmosphere. Great opportunitry to further my education and grow as a Christian. Professors are very reachable and small class sizes make the learning experience very direct. Everyone at the school is very supportive/helpful and very nice.
- 14 days ago
Louisiana College staff are very generous and welcoming. Everyone smiles and speak like they have known me for years. I attended Welcome Week and the staff taught us a few traditions. We did community service by helping pack food for children who are less fortunate. We had activities to get to know everyone. The campus is nice and easy to get around. I run cross country and track. We have chapel every Tuesday and Thursday. I'm a Christian and the staff are helping me become a better Christian everyday. I love Louisiana College. I get a great education and more knowledge about God. I don't regret becoming a Wildcat.
- 1 month ago
I absolutely adore Louisiana College! Everything from the type of education, professors and peers, to the environment, and the atmosphere... It's all incredible and incredibly exciting and loving. I love that I can get a top-of-the-line education that is centered around Christ. There is always something fun going on to help get my mind off of my studying, even for a little while. The people are so friendly and inviting! The professors truly care about their students and want them to get the most out of their teaching; they really want them to learn. I have met some of my absolute favorite people at this school and I would never dream of leaving it.
- College Freshman
- 5 months ago