Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodC-
- Student LifeB-
Lindenwood University is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletic Association
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.56 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.50 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.50 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 36 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.65 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.76 responses
After Lindenwood University
- Very Good227
I really enjoy how diverse the campus is. There is a variety of cultures from around the world. If I were to change anything, it would be to have a better variety of food. It tastes decent enough, but it is typically the same stuff everyday.
- 22 days ago
I love it so far. It's very similar difficulty-wise to the community college I was at in High School, however granted I am taking easy classes at the moment. The teachers are easy to talk to. Our rugby team is amazing, and is the main reason why I wanted to come here (to join the team). Lindenwold has a beautiful campus as well, and the dorm rooms are larger then what I had expected.
- College Freshman
- 1 month ago
Awesome activities on campus for freshmen. Mainstreet is close for nightlife. Most people seem to stay in or go home during the weekends. Quoba and Chick Fil A just opened on campus, which is amazing. Lots of student organizations to join. Lindenwood also gives out plenty of scholarships. Professors know you by name and count your attendance, most are very passionate about what they teach.
- College Freshman
- 2 months ago