Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeB-
Lincoln University of Pennsylvania is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association
Lincoln University of Pennsylvania Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.50 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.48 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.48 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Human Services41Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies25Graduates
- Business Administration and Management24Graduates
- Health Service Preparatory Studies18Graduates
- Clinical Psychology16Graduates
- Political Science and Government14Graduates
- Computer and Information Studies13Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.57 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.70 responses
After Lincoln University of Pennsylvania
- Very Good174
I love Lincoln. I'm currently a sophomore now, and the experience is great. You get to meet new people everyday and every one is so friendly and social. There's always something to do on campus. Some events, parties, even community service that people get involved in. The professors here are really good, they push you to go further and do well in the academics. One thing they could work on is the food. It's like the same thing every day. Maybe that change would make it better. Overall Lincoln University is a good college to attend.
- 3 days ago
The campus can get slightly boring at times but as far as academics go it is a very good university
- College Freshman
- 1 month ago
Lincoln is what you make it, such as life. If you just stay in your room and you are not involved than your experience won't be that great. But, if you put yourself out there and be engaged then your experience will be a great one.
- College Sophomore
- 1 month ago