Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneD+
- Campus FoodA+
- Student LifeA
Liberty University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Evangelical
NCAA Division I-AA
Big South Conference
Liberty University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.524 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.536 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.531 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities1,547Graduates
- Religious Studies1,302Graduates
- Business Administration and Management896Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies566Graduates
- Elementary Education303Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies213Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 329 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.409 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.697 responses
After Liberty University
- Very Good2234
I recommend Liberty University to anyone that has any remote interest in the school. They provide a great staff into every class and give a wonderful Christian atmosphere all around campus. The only negative thing I have to say about the school is the parking for freshman. As a freshman I not only have to park off-campus but so far away that I have to take 2 buses just to get to my car. Besides that, overall I recommend this school and am glad that I chose Liberty.
- 22 hours ago
I was nervous about the school but I love fact you can get assistance through your professors anytime of day. I love the fact that it's a christian school and you have to take biblical courses as a mandatory assessment. I believe in second chances and that is what Liberty University offers and that chance to believe in yourself again. I honestly don't have anything bad to say about the school and it is definitely of the excellence for pupils all age groups.
- 1 day ago
Liberty University is the best school I have ever been to! Tuition is a bit pricy, but they really try to help out by offering lots of scholarships and financial aid. The community is amazing, and the professors genuinely care about you and your education. It's very easy to connect to other students, and there are many extracurricular activities to choose from.
- Niche User
- 1 day ago