Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeC
Lewis University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Great Lakes Valley Conference
Lewis University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.46 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.44 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.43 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies146Graduates
- Business Administration and Management101Graduates
- Aviation Management and Operations84Graduates
- Air Traffic Control41Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management31Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.55 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.65 responses
After Lewis University
- Very Good266
The faculty and staff are very supportive and helpful. It's nice to know that they are there for you and want to help you succeed. Most of the faculty and staff are friendly and always take that extra step to help you in any way that they can. I've had professors email me about events going on through the university or outside the university because they thought I might be interested in attending. Likewise, I have been emailed about opportunities such as scholarships or events I can volunteer for on campus. Overall, I'm very glad I chose Lewis University. The curriculum was challenging and at times exciting. I worked for my campus for four years and have loved multiple jobs I've had on campus throughout the years. Lewis is a wonderful school and I would recommend it to anyone.
- 13 days ago
I was a flight major and I loved every second of my 4 years. I was a resident student. I was an orientation group leader as well.
- Graduate Student
- 13 days ago
I am a transfer student at Lewis University and this is my first semester here. I am an older student going back to college in hopes of gaining my bachelors degree, and I am always made to feel this is the right school to be at. I have never second guessed my decision. The professors are excellent at that they do, and they have so much compassion for teaching in their fields. The environment is amazing, and I am so glad I made the choice to not only continue my education, but to do it at Lewis University.
- College Junior
- 1 month ago