Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeC+
Lewis-Clark State College is ...
NAIA Division I
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management73Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities60Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services54Graduates
- Elementary Education31Graduates
- Management Sciences and Information Systems25Graduates
- Automotive Mechanics21Graduates
- Web Page and Digital Design21Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 15 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say they don't have Greek life.27 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.36 responses
After Lewis-Clark State College
- Very Good184
I like the smaller setting, it really allows me to have more one-on-one time with my professors. I would like to see the campus expand though, and become a bigger school.
- 1 day ago
Lewis-Clark state college is a liberal college with great resources for students. The staff is friendly and personable and encourages students to communicate with faculty directly through email. I have learned a lot so far about a wide variety of topics, such as, who painted the Sistine chapel and how to calculate interest on loans. The knowledge I've acquired while attending has been practical and applicable to my everyday life. I would recommend this college to potential students because it is easy to apply and on top of being beneficial to future career goals it is a lot of fun.
- 15 days ago
I would choose this school again because the professors care about you as an individual and want to help you be as successful as you can. I love how everyone does their very best to make you feel welcomed your first year there. The people are friendly, helpful and considerate.
- College Freshman
- 4 months ago