Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeC+
Lewis-Clark State College is ...
NAIA Division I
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management73Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities60Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services54Graduates
- Elementary Education31Graduates
- Management Sciences and Information Systems25Graduates
- Automotive Mechanics21Graduates
- Web Page and Digital Design21Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 15 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say they don't have Greek life.27 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.36 responses
After Lewis-Clark State College
- Very Good185
I have been involved in three intramural sports so far. They include: soccer, basketball and volleyball. I have attended multiple basketball and baseball games and have always enjoyed my time with friends supporting our school! Our baseball and basketball teams have both won our division (NAIA) championships and it's been an incredible time to be part of such a successful sports school!
- College Sophomore
- 9 months ago
Overall the campus is balanced in diversity. I wouldnt say ratios are far from being close; though the causasion race is higher for population enrolled. But if you were to walk through the campus you would find you self relaxed and meeting others who speak a different language, international, or sexually oriented. Many groups are available to join on campus ranging from politic, to religion, to beliefs, and theories. The best thing is there is no tension or threat between anyone! The only reason it is marked for a B+ and not a solid A is this. I see everyone is comfortable but I can speak for one side where the diversity of the students venture outside the orgin and hang out with other groups and then I also see large groups of same orgin. Not that it is bad but it is a toss up between the two if that would be considered a challenge.
- College Freshman
- Feb 16 2013
The only reason this is not a solid A is for the competitiveness of the Nursing program. That is my biggest challenge right now... What can I do to stand out, because the application process isn't abnormal other than the requirement for CNA certification. So my tip is right off the bat great grades that is first indication. Second well-rounded people. Involved, but not too social, but active with people and leadership skills. And last and probably most important in my opinion is experience. Nothing shows comittment like a background in the field you are applying for... how is that possible? I got my CNA in high school, volunteer at a clinic, work in the hospital or homes. Its you future and you need to prove its your first choice!
- College Freshman
- Feb 16 2013