Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeC+
LeTourneau University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
NCAA Division III (without football)
American Southwest Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.30 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.30 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management118Graduates
- Elementary Education52Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering38Graduates
- Aeronautics and Aviation Technology19Graduates
- Civil Engineering17Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities17Graduates
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering14Graduates
- Human Services13Graduates
- Welding Engineering Technician10Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.36 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.45 responses
After LeTourneau University
- Very Good198
I feel this college is very passionate about the their students while in college and after leaving.
- College Sophomore
- 22 days ago
When attending Letu, it was an amazing experience. The People were friendly, but you must also be able to get out of your shell to talk to others. Many of the professors were interesting, but some of the admin seemed like they did not know what they were doing at times, others do, but it is bearable.
- College Junior
- 1 month ago
LeTourneau University will challenge you in every way--academics, social, and spiritual. If you are not someone up for being pushed to your limit (and sometimes beyond) then this school will be a bad match, but if you want to learn, be pushed, create friends who are deep and really care about you, then this is the place. I almost didn't choose LETU, but going into my third year, I could not be happier with my choice of this school.
- College Junior
- 2 months ago