Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB
Lesley University is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
New England Collegiate Conference
High School GPA
Data not available
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.33 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.33 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities63Graduates
- Rehabilitation and Therapy37Graduates
- Business Administration and Management32Graduates
- Developmental and Child Psychology24Graduates
- Studio Arts24Graduates
- Counseling Psychology22Graduates
- Elementary Education20Graduates
- Graphic Design20Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.21 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.37 responses
After Lesley University
- Very Good144
I would like to see greater diversity and greater acceptance for commuter students among residents. I did not like the fact that I had to basically hunt down other commuter students and the fact that I was outcasted by the resident students.
- 17 days ago
I returned to school after a 31 year hiatus. As a 51 year old woman I felt like a fish out of water. The faculty have been extremely embracing and supportive. I am adjusting to the new methodologies of teaching and technology that was not available when I was a traditional student. I am a sieve and Lesley University affords adult learners the ability to tap into unchartered waters. This enable us to apply our life experiences toward augmenting our current professions or create new ones.
- College Sophomore
- 4 months ago
Lesley has been the best fit for me. They are very supportive, accommodating my chronic illness and learning disability. The classes have been excellent, the professors very approachable and helpful. My one complaint would be on the administrative side. I think some of their policies (i.e. housing lottery, etc.) could be more organized and less stressful. Also, although they have decreased their tuition, they give less financial aid than some other universities.
- College Sophomore
- 5 months ago